It is an honour to announce the winners of the just concluded elections of the 2019 Python Users Nigeria Group a.k.a Python Nigeria. See winners below:
- Kelvin Oyanna (@kelvin_oyanna) - Chairperson
- Ujadughele Ayodeji (@ujas) - Vice-Chairperson
- Femi Olah @olahfemi - Secretary
- Afape Ruth Temiloluwa (@themytech) - Treasurer
- Micheal Iyanda (@Miyanda) - IT Director
- Simi Olusola - Board Member
Outgoing/previous board members include :
- Chairperson: Nwachukwu Chukwudi (@ichux)
- Vice Chairperson: Aisha Bello (@aishab)
- Treasurer: Hamdalah Adetunji (@geekhijabi)
- Secretary: Tosin Animashaun (@acetakwas)
- IT Director: Abiola Oyeniyi (@b33sama)
Other Board Members:
- Osas Omigie (@oxax)
- Eyitemi Egbejule (@insaida)
- Tomiwa Orolu (@tmdoubleu)
- Tim Akinbo (@takinbo)
- Edward Popoola (@edwardpopoola)
- Olabayo (@olabayo96)
One of the final acts of the previous board was to unanimously vote in a non elected member of the community to the new board, Simi Olusola. Simi was voted for her exemplary dedication, commitment and contribution to the community.
We would also like to thank the other nominees who came forward to be elected. Although not everyone can be voted in this year, we hope that you will consider nominating yourselves in the next election.
It is also important to note that for the first time we have equal representation on the board where 50% are women.
The next board meeting will be held in the first week of January ,2019 to ensure a smooth transition.
Happy Holidays !!!
Python Nigeria Election 2019 Board Members